• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to remove the ‘last played’ from the simple theme? I thought I had it but really it just moved it down to overlay ontop of the description.

Any ideas?

gentlemanfinn
    Participant

I removed everything exept the cover picture.. What i did was to go inside every emulators theme file and replase the y value with 2.. I really dont know where i sent it, but it is not showing anywhere on my screen anymore :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t messed with themes for a while, but last I did, I ended up using a “blank” font to hide the Last Played label and value.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Trying to do a ‘blank’ font completely messed up my emulationstation. but simply moving the text to off the screen worked perfectly :)

Thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure which one you used, but this is the one I used and it worked fine: http://sourceforge.net/adobe/adobe-blank/wiki/Home/

If you can move it off screen, that works too. I don’t think I was able to get that to work at the time for some reason.

tipoto
    Participant

I also moved the texts away and it worked perfectly.
    There are 2 numbers for the text position (x, y), from 0 to 1, which represent 0 to 100% of your screen, so from 1 to infinity the text is out screen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ya, i moved them off screen by putting x and y both to “2”. I was then able to shift up the players and the play count to fill in the gap left from the last played :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.