Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Register Retroarch Controller Issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    metalsech
    Participant

Hi all,

I have downloaded and installed the latest version of Retropie (3.3.1), gone to the Setup menu, updated the RetroPie script. I wish to set up a couple of wired Xbox 360 pads for use with RetroPie. However if I just boot up RetroPie and go to controller configuration there is an issue with setting up the shoulder buttons, it skips over them automatically. I have read various online guides about how to correctly set up Xbox pads on RetroPie, and they all involve going to the RetroPie Setup menu, selecting Setup/Configuration and then Register Retroarch Controller. However this option is missing from the menu. Has anyone else experienced this and does anyone know how to fix it or how to set up Xbox 360 pads using another method?

Nima
    Participant

hi
    yes . i had controller problems (x360 – ps3 – twin joy) in new ver 3.3 and 3.3.1 . finly after half hour find a slution . its changin joypad driver from sdl2 to udev .

its best to do after starting fresh instal and after configing joy in emulation station .

i dont have retropi runing now but i remember some :
    start > retropie > setup-retropie [2nd from down] > setup [3rd section] > config retro arch setting > change commen setting [1st section] > all [1st] > change joypad driver from sdl2 to udev . after that back to first page and perform rebbot . and all set .

plz after testing post result . thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.