Homepage Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! Rapberry pi 2 and arcade emulation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jenksie
    Participant

Hi all. I’m looking to buy an arcade machine. I’ve found a perfect cabinet that is powered by a rpi2. I’ve checked out the mame compatibility spreadsheets though due to the vast number of roms they are fairly sparse.

Is the raspberry pi 2 running retropie viable for arcade emulation? I don’t expect to be able to play every Rom out there but I’d like to be able to play the vast majority at 100% speed.

Thanks.

gutossn
    Participant

Hi, I’m use the PiFBA emulator to play CPS1 and CPS2 (Capcom) and SNK games, PiFBA-Libretro to play Street Fighter 3 Third Strike and MAME4ALL to play another arcade games like PAC-MAN, Donkey Kong, Joust, My Hero, Truxton, etc…Based on MAME Compatibility Spreadsheets I selected 746 games to my collection those really works without errors or bugs! If You want to download this pack I can upload it to you. Contact me through Message.

jenksie
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I’ll message you later in the year when my machine arrives.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.