Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Quick switch controller number

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    turnipeater
    Participant

Hi. I’m looking for a way of switching controller number in the emulation station ui and wondered if this was possible? This would be a great feature and would enable me to easily switch from joystick and buttons to sixaxis.

My ideal setup would be to have the joystick as controller 1 until a sixaxis is connected, then the joystick reverts to player 2.

Any advice appreciated, if not will add to requests for future retropie versions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petrockblog
    Keymaster

You can just configure additional controllers from within ES, and they will all work then.

turnipeater
    Participant

Yes however when using the joystick and buttons when I then connect a Ps controller I want that to default to controller 1 in place of the joystick and buttons

turnipeater
    Participant

I worked this out in the end, I was able to reassign controllers in the retroarch menu during emulation. This is very manual and needs to be done each time a rom is booted up though so my request for this feature still stands!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.