Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    toetags
    Participant

Hi all!

I am hoping you can help with a problem I am facing.

First, I am new to the Raspberry Pi and especially RetroPi so any thorough description is much appreciated.

So I just finished setting up RetroPi on a PS3 gamepad and its working pretty well. My ultimate goal is to build an arcade box around this but I want the following active if possible.

1. I do want to continue to use 2 PS3 controllers so that the SNES games work with all the buttons BUT I have purchased a joystick and 2 buttons for the emulators (like NES) that really only use 2 buttons. I would like to somehow make this joystick primary or at least available as the primary for those emulators while still having the 2 other gamepads available in a passive state until I start using them for the other emulators…does this even make sense?

Basically the joystick and buttons are active until I pick up the PS3 controller and then both of those are active and joystick standby.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.