Homepage Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! PSX,N64 and Dreamcast games on Raspberry Pi 2 Retrpie 3.0 Beta 4

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dragonjarvis
    Participant

Hello dear Forum :)

I freshly installed the latest retropie version on my raspberry Pi 2 and i updatet the script etc with help of this tutorial!

: Binary Tutorial

After that I followed another tutorial to get the psx emulator running.

: PSX Tutoral

HOWEVER after I followed the second tutorial my PSX section on emulation station was completly GONE!

I followed this tutorial carefully step by step.
    I don’t know where I messed up and I hope you guys can help me out!
    Primaly i want to play european and german psx n64 and dreamcast games.

Oh before I forget, i tried to follow this tutorial aswell!

: N64 Tutorial

But at 0:50 you see that this gentleman has 2 n64 emulatiors and I only have one.
    This confused me so i did not follow that tutorial any further.

If you could explain me what I need to do or send me a guide/ tutorial which explains me step by step how i config these emulators properly you would be a HUGE help!

I am looking forward to your answers! :)

dirkdigduggler
    Participant

With N64 perhaps you are using the 3.0 image? That’s what I am using and found that my N64 folders were different from his. I gave up on N64 anyway in the end, it’s just too janky to be worth messing with: stick with what Retropie does well :)

dragonjarvis
    Participant

Thank you for your answer!
    I did the same but now i have another issue. NONE of my emulators work anymore!

I opend a new thread and i hope someone can help, I dont want to install my image for the 10 time…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.