Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve scraped all my emulators using the Sselph emulator, but I can’t get the psx one to work, have you used Sselph’s scraper for psx games?

epe9686518
    Participant

I just used the ES built in scraper and did my 150 psx games by hand with that, took a little while but worked great.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s better to use the gamesdb built in scraper for ps1, because sometimes the file names don’t match, youll have to manually change the name while scraping then it should find every game no problem

robertybob
    Participant

I helped Sselph getting the PSX ability sorted so I know it does work (or at least should work). Do your .cue files point to the .bin (this is case sensitive!)? Perhaps you have slightly different hashes to what’s on redump.org – in which case it would be nice if there was a way you could send these hashes to him to update the database for future users :)

momaw27
    Participant

Yeah, SSELPH’s scraper didn’t work for me because my PSX isos are in the .PBP format. The built in ES scraper works great… but is time consuming.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.