Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project PSX not working and Controller question

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    boosie
    Participant

hello,

heres my Problem from my post at raspberry-pi.org

hello,

so when i start NHL 2000 the comandline describe:
    /home/pi/RetroPie/suplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh Line 17 /home/pi/RetroPie/emulators/RetroArch/installdir/bin/retroarch File or Path not found.

i dont now to be continue

here all my COMMAND Line from es_systems.cfg what i have to try.
    this was the command line from the error message
    COMMAND=/home/pi/RetroPie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh 2 "/home/pi/RetroPie/emulators/RetroArch/installdir/bin/retroarch -L /home/pi/RetroPie/emulatorcores/pcsx_rearmed/libretro.so --config /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg --appendconfig /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/psx/retroarch.cfg %ROM%"

here are other once what ive to try
    heres called Syntax Error `(‘
    COMMAND=/home/pi/RetroPie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh 2 “retroarch -L /home/pi/RetroPie/emulatorcores/pcsx_rearmed/libretro.so –config /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg –appendconfig /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/psx/retroarch.cfg %ROM%”

this was the same from the first with File or Path not found
    COMMAND=/home/pi/RetroPie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh 1 "/home/pi/RetroPie/emulators/RetroArch/installdir/bin/retroarch -L /home/pi/RetroPie/emulatorcores/pcsx_rearmed/libretro.so --config /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg --appendconfig /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/psx/retroarch.cfg %ROM%"

heres Called sh retroarch not found.
    COMMAND=retroarch -L /home/pi/RetroPie/emulatorscores/pcsx_rearmed/liberto.so --config /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg --appendconfig/home/pi/RetroPie/configs/psx/retroarch.cfg %ROM%

i dont know what i can do more!
    thank you guy(s)

i dont know what i can do more.

And because the Controller.
    My Xbox360 Controller has a Bug. When i played SNES the Analog bus. they go right up down and make what he want. I can´t controll the Controller.

One more question.
    How i can Save and Load gamestats.

in Attached is my es_systems.cfg
    thank you guys

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.