Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Alright, Ive looked everywhere for a solution but my emulator seems to get stuck on the screen that says “Sony Computer Entertainment Presents” and it wont ever get past it. I can still use my commands that I programed to get out of the emulator so I know its not that problem (maybe it is?).

Im trying to run Legends of the Dragoon and Ive tried .iso files and now I have a .bin and .cue files but they get stuck at that screen. Can anyone help me out?

davejaca
    Participant

sounds like your BIOS is missing, see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6-VOCyDoTc&t=21

johnbran
    Participant

The thing is that it recognizes the BIOS but I believe that this game in particular wont start with this emulator. I have gotten other PS games to work but this one.

davejaca
    Participant

Just tested, runs fine. Can make a vid of it running if you like?

johnbran
    Participant

What ROM’s and BIOS were you using. A video would be amazing but i can settle for screen shots.

davejaca
    Participant

No worries its quick and easy to make a vid, check it out below:
    BIOS as per the link in my first post up above. Hope you can get it running.

neighbourhoodnerd
    Participant

Pro tip for PSX: get a U.S BIOS and use only NTSC ROMs.

Some PAL games had anti-piracy methods coded in. For example, the PAL versions of Speed Freaks and Spyro 2 will always crash after you play a few levels – by design.

The NTSC editions don’t have this feature so they work great :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.