Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie PSX not recognizing 360 controller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    drazzoth
    Participant

After finally getting Ore No Ryouri to run on my Pi 2, I’ve run into a problem that I couldn’t solve by just Googling it. Every single other rom that I’ve obtained works just fine. This one loads up like a charm as well but it won’t let me hit Start at the menu for some odd reason. I think it has something to do with the emulator/bin file possibly not recognizing my controller as an analog? It’s a wired Power A 360 controller.

I’ve gone through the remapping of my controls and I’ve gone through the Retroarch setup of the 360 drivers. I have no idea why it isn’t recognizing my controller at all, any help at solving this issue would be greatly appreciated

drazzoth
    Participant

For some reason the Retroarch Configuration menu doesn’t save for me, so I changed the inputs in the core-options config from “standard” to “analog”. Of course I figured it out after I decided to post this…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.