Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project PSX – segmentation fault after loadstate

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ceuse
    Participant

Hello everybody, im kinda at a loss how i get the psx emulator to recognise the bios (at start theres allways no bios found, expect bugs)

I googled abit and allready placed 3 diffrent bios files (scph1001.bin scph7003.bin and scph7502.bin) in the rom folders aswell as in the BIOS folders. still nothing.

i tried adding system_directory = “default” to my special psx retroarch configuration aswell but still no change. im kinda at loss. where do i go wrong? what am i missing?

( i ask because as soon as i load a savestate the game crashes at the next major scene with segmentation fault)

ceuse
    Participant

ok i (at least) got the no bios error msg now..

adding system_directory = “/home/pi/RetroPie/BIOS/psx” (and creating a seperate folder) removed the message no bios found, but i still get a segmentationfault when i try to load a savestate and progress in the game
    … ok it seems that the loadsate wont work if you switch bios in between.

i (think) its working now

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.