Homepage Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! PSX – "no BIOS files found"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mikeveli20
    Participant

This just happened out of the blue. Played a game about an hour ago with no problems and never had this problem up until this point. Went to play a different game a few minutes ago and this error came up and it quit back to ES. Tried a different game, same thing. Tried the game I played an hour ago, same thing. Checked my BIOS folder and the scph1001.BIN is still sitting there. Running RetroPie 3.3

jeffdamann
    Participant

Change your video options in the pre game config. I had mine change on me and for some reason it wasn’t detecting the bios or my controllers.

For reference Im talking about resoultion@hz options.

cjohnstone87
    Participant

[quote=114905]Change your video options in the pre game config. I had mine change on me and for some reason it wasn’t detecting the bios or my controllers.

For reference Im talking about resoultion@hz options.

[/quote]

Hi, where about do I find these settings? I just installed the BIOS but I’m having controller issues.

I’m not getting the no bios error and it seems to be detecting my controller. It’s just not doing anything when I use any other button.

I can access the In game config setting by pressing the ps button. But that’s it.

Any help welcome!

jeffdamann
    Participant

I don’t know if it will help your issue but press joystick 0 or a keyboard button during rom boot up

cjohnstone87
    Participant

Managed to get this fixed.

Had to go into retroarch-core-options.cfg and manually change user1 and 2 from analog to standard.

Thanks for the reply

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.