Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie PS3 controlled…craziness

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    slighty
    Participant

Hey all

Wonder if you can help (again!) I am trying to get an official Sony PS3 controller to install

Rasp Pi; Model 2b Retro Image 3.01

SO i followed Floobs video verbatim, and as usually the steps were simple and made sense, I looked for an update, ensured I had Bluetooth utils, installed the PS3 controller via the ‘set up’. The lights flashed then 1 came on (akin to it pairing with a device such as the Playstation)

However on entering Emulation Station no GamePad was detected. I did some snooping… Via hciConfig i found the USB “down” .. the js file appears to be EMPTY jstest jsO will not work and when i check the values in ps3controller/ sudo ./sixpair i get nothing like Foobs does on his video 7.15 here

It seems something has gone south, probably simple (I hope) when i do a lsUsb all are listed and the BlueTooth is brand new so should be compatible.

I include an image of the code in case anyone can advise or has solved similar.

herbfargus

Have you updated your setup script and tried the latest ps3 Bluetooth pairing script from the setup script?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.