Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Programming options for LED illuminated buttons

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    thekaj
    Participant

Hi there, I’m in the process of getting my RPi arcade cabinet project ready to start building the control panel. I’m planning on using illuminated buttons. I’d love it if I could use RGB buttons and have the buttons illuminate in different colors, according to whatever emulator it’s currently running, but would be fine with just having a setup with set colors that illuminate according to the emulator being used.

Something like the PacLED-64 is what I’ve been mostly looking at, but the problem I’ve been running into with any option I find is that the applications designed to program the lights (like LEDBlinky) are all Windows based.

Does anyone have any experience with a RPi based program? Every time I try to do a search, all I find are RPi projects where people can turn on and off hardwired lights. I’d definitely like something more arcade specific.

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.