Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Problems compiling from source with script

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mike Ellery
    Participant

I’m getting errors compiling retroarch and dgen with the script

retroarch complains about missing <libavutil/channel_layout.h> It’s not in my /usr/include and doesn’t seem to be part of the libavutil-dev package.

When I try to install everything with the precompiled binaries, after generating the es_systems.cfg, only apple is detected as having roms. es_log.txt has this

lvl2:   Starting SDL...
    lvl2:   Creating surface...
    lvl2:   Resolution: 720x480...
    lvl2:   Created surface successfully!
    lvl2:   Loaded fonts successfully.
    lvl2:   Loading system config file...
    lvl1:   System "atari2600" has no games! Ignoring it.
    lvl0:   Error reading config file "/home/pi/.emulationstation/es_systems.cfg" - no equals sign found on line "/home/pi/RetroPie/emulatorcores/stella-libretro/stella_libretro.so --config /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg --appendconfig /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/atari2600/retroarch.cfg %ROM%""!
    lvl2:   Loading theme "/home/pi/.emulationstation/apple2/theme.xml"...
    lvl2:   Theme loading complete.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

I will have a look into the DGEN problem within the next days. You need to copy ROMs into the corresponding directories. Emulation Station shows only the systems for which ROM files are available.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.