Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Problem with sound on jack, on PAL settings.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lukesq8
    Participant

Hello, first of all sorry for my English – I use an interpreter. I’m new and my name is Luke . I am pleased that this project has been created. I’m using 1.9.1 image because the image on the newest 1.10 I can not run any ROM image . I’m using RCA outputs , and Jack to the sound. My system is PAL . While NTSC sound comes very well without jams , it is for the PAL sound is interrupted , slightly relieved – total weak. I changed frequency sampling rate to 44100 , and also on 22050 , I set up sdl driver , but nothing is not requested that . Each time it was the same . The sound of intermittent , not natural .
    The following question – is there a chance to correct it somehow ? I care about this because the emulator comes great no jams , and would have liked to have a good sound . After HDMI everything well . I want to use Composite and Jack because I have only old CRT and I would just run . Why NTSC is well, and the PAL is wrong?
    I’m using NES Emulator. Problem is on new instalation. I uncommented only SDTV_mode=2 to enable PAL in config.txt

Thank you very much for your response.
    Regards Lukesq8

lukesq8
    Participant

Ok, I know. The problem occurs when running games NTSC to PAL setting. What can we do then? The problem needs to be developed in my opinion.
    Thank you very much for your response.
    Regards Lukesq8

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.