Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

I am using RetroPie 3.0 beta 4 I am having trouble getting the Snes30 controller working once I install the drivers for using a wireless ps3 controller. If I do a fresh install and load up bluez I can get the snes30 controller to work no problems. Once I install the ps3 controller drivers to use as another controller neither will work. The ps3 controller will connect but all the lights will be on. the snes30 controller will be seen but give me this

ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on :1.5:/: dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File “/usr/bin/bluez-simple-agent”, line 102, in <module>
    path = manager.FindAdapter(args[0])
    File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dbus/proxies.py”, line 70, in __call__
    return self._proxy_method(*args, **keywords)
    File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dbus/proxies.py”, line 145, in __call__
    **keywords)
    File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dbus/connection.py”, line 651, in call_blocking
    message, timeout)
    dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

Now if I do another fresh install and run the ps3 controller driver first the ps3 controller will work fine but the snes30 controller will give this error right away. This is driving me nuts trying to figure out what is going on. I am assuming it has something to due with the bluez package and the ps3 driver conflicting somewhere. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay I have made some progress on this. I can now get both controllers to work but just not at the same time. If I want to use the Snes30 I have to stop sixad then launch Piassist to connect it. I can use the ps3 controller by starting sixad but it will kill support for the snes30 pad. Sucks but at least I can now us them xD.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.