Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Problem with savestate/loadstate vs reset

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I’ve had retropie with emulationstation setup for a while now but I have one problem that I’m unable to solve.

I can save the state of a game in NES using “Select + A” but whenever I try to load the same state using “Select + B” it instead reset.

I understand that the B button is somehow connected to the reset but I cannot get this to be any other button or to remove it altogether. I have connected to the raspberry pi and located the config folder with a subfolder named “retroarch-joypads” with multiple files for different control but even if I edit these it doesn’t seem to matter.

What file and where should I look for the configuration file for the controllers used in NES? I have tried to edit the retroarch.cfg file in the config folder but that doesn’t seem to be right either.

I.e. I know the keywords but in what file and where?

Floob

Your controller file with the hotkeys set, for retroarch emulators, should be in
    /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch-joypads/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.