Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    un0n
    Participant

Hi, I searched a lot about this but I can`t find a solution: I want to disable all hotkeys, and create my own hotkeys:
    Select + B button = Load State
    Select + Y button = Save State
    Can someone help me, please?

Thanks

boydster
    Participant

You can edit your controller config to enable a hotkey by adding a line like this:
    input_enable_hotkey_btn = "x"
    Just put the number corresponding to the button you want to use in place of the x.

Then, for setting the Save State and Load State buttons, use this:

input_save_state_btn = "y"
    input_load_state_btn = "z"

Again, just replace the y and z with the number of the button you want to assign.

I was able to use that to set up my controller without needing to disable all hotkeys first.

un0n
    Participant

Thanks boydster! But I’m not doing this for a specific controller, I’m editing the retroarch.cfg file, for all controller, I add the lines like you said, but how can I make to have to press 2 keys in the same time?

Floob

boydster has a good suggestion in doing it on a per controller level (I only have two controllers, so only need to do it twice).

If you want to set a full override, I’d check this video first to understand how they work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.