Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    quicksilver
    Participant

I really like the look of the eudora theme and had no problems following the instructions to install in on my pi2. However, once the theme was installed emulation station started showing Sega Genesis system twice. One has the correct graphic and layout and the other has a white background and simply says “genesis” in a simple font. Both display the same set of roms as well. I was unable to figure out how to get rid of the duplicate system (I am learning but am still a noob). I looked in the system config and it appears that there were two entries for the genesis system. I tried deleting one of them but then emulation station would no longer load properly (ie I screwed something up). I ended up starting from scratch with the new 3.4 image and I am currently using the default carbon theme but I would really like to use Eudora. Any thoughts on how to fix this issue? Please let me know if you need any additional info. Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.