Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Problem with button configuration in NES/SNES

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sonofabit
    Participant

Hi!
    I´ve just started my first arcade project but got some problem with the controllers that I hope you guys could have a solution to. ;-)
    Built an prototype and attached all the Sanwa buttons och the joystick to the USB-controller board. After that I installed RetroPie on my Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and everything works fine. The joystick and all the controller buttons works fine in the RetroPie OS. But when I start the NES or SNES emulator the Start/Select buttons doesn´t work and the A/B buttons are no longer on the right place as I set in the configuration. What´s up with that? :-) Do I have to change something in the configuration file to set up the controllers for each emulator?

Best regards,
    Anders

Anonymous
    Inactive

i have the same prblombut i cant fint nobody to help me on her ive been seariung for 3 days .everythiung works fine untill i select snes our nes none of the buttons work our the hotkeys

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.