Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Possible/Suggestions on running a C++/Qt program inside of EmulationStation?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lost492
    Participant

I have been working on a recent project of mine that includes running a program that is written in C++ and qt for GUI that I want to run while also using features on the pi such as emulation station, and xbmc. I have figured that running the program while switching between applications may not necessarily be a reality but would want it to be able to run in the background of each.. It is a very simple program control something through the GPIO and would simply want it in the background to be able to be reopened to change settings on it if desired during media center or emulation use…

Anyone have any experience with this, or think that this may be possible?

Thank you in advance guys, and have a good rest of you’re Sunday!

lost492
    Participant

Anyone have any experience or know if this would be a possibility with the emulation station software?

No worries, thank you!

lost492
    Participant

Hi, anyone have any experience or ideas if it would be possible to customize the operating system to include my c++/qt program?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.