i wanted to present you my RetroPie Project.
It isn’t finished yet but i wanted to show it.
I want this console to use while traveling and on a big TV when playing with frinds.
– Find a Place where i can put the USB plugs for Joysticks/WLAN.
– Connect the buttons with the GPIO Pins and write some code that make them recognized by RetroPie.
– Connect a small powerfull rechargeable battery.
– Mini Audio Amplifier and Mini Speaker.
– Power Switch (and LEDs).
– Cut the holes for HDMI and USB.
– Close all the other holes.
– Hedaphone JAck.
– Very little Space to use the original Start, Select, Volume, etc. Buttons.
– R and L Buttons are very difficult to get working without the original Pads and PCB.
Necessary and Functional
These cookies are placed to make it possible to analyze this website (with Google Analytics) and optimize for the purpose of a.o. the usability.
Cookie names: _ga, _gat, _gid
These cookies are placed to show advertisements (of Google AdSense) and to get these close to your interest.
Cookie names: id, IDE, FLC, DSID, SNID, NID
These cookies are required to show the cookie notification bar, remember your cookie acceptance choice and apply this choice.
Cookie names: privacy_embeds, wpca_consent, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, wp_woocommerce_session_, wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1