- AlexGuest09/06/2014 at 12:12Post count: 908
i wanted to present you my RetroPie Project.
It isn’t finished yet but i wanted to show it.
I want this console to use while traveling and on a big TV when playing with frinds.
– Find a Place where i can put the USB plugs for Joysticks/WLAN.
– Connect the buttons with the GPIO Pins and write some code that make them recognized by RetroPie.
– Connect a small powerfull rechargeable battery.
– Mini Audio Amplifier and Mini Speaker.
– Power Switch (and LEDs).
– Cut the holes for HDMI and USB.
– Close all the other holes.
– Hedaphone JAck.
– Very little Space to use the original Start, Select, Volume, etc. Buttons.
– R and L Buttons are very difficult to get working without the original Pads and PCB.AlexGuest09/06/2014 at 12:17Post count: 908
Here are the Pictures.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.