Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Please help me with RetroPie and Logitech F310 controller

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cyberfantome
    Participant

I have been following the rabbit hole with links and videos but haven’t found a solution that works. I want to use a Logitech F310 USB controller with RetroPie and emulators.

1. I have downloaded the new 2.3 image, burned to card and it boots up correctly.
    2. I have ran disk expander and now using all 32GB of the card.
    3. Set localization to EN US.
    4. Ran sudo apt-get update and sudo ap-get upgrade.
    5. Upon bootup, Emulation Station says no gamepads detected and doesn’t allow me to configure it.

Could someone paste simple step by step instructions on how to get this to work or point me to a URL of where I can find these instructions?

Thank you in advance.

sselph
    Participant

Sorry I can’t give you detailed instructions since its been a while. From what I remember you set the switch on the back to the X then follow the instructions as if it were an xbox controller using xboxdrv.

cyberfantome
    Participant

created in error

cyberfantome
    Participant

Thank you. I finally got it to work after running install xbox option in retropie_setup.sh.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.