Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Usually on Mame2all it’s F2 but it doesn’t appear to be the same for pifba.

Edit: Just figured it out by pressing a bunch of different buttons. Select+L1+R2 seems to do the trick. However it doesn’t seem to save any changes once I exit the game.

dankcushions
    Participant

use fba-next – it is able to save dip switch changes in the core options file, but it uses a different romset. see https://github.com/libretro/libretro-fba/issues/45

mikeveli20
    Participant

The problem with fba-next is that it doesn’t work with a lot of games I have. PiFBA works will all of them. I could have sworn I read somewhere that PiFBA supported nvram saving.

mikeveli20
    Participant

I can’t get this to work on fba-next. I’m able to get into the service menu by pressing R3 on the joystick. I then change my settings, save and exit the service menu at which point the game continues.

I can see that a .nv file has been created in the same folder where the rom is located. However, when I quit the game and relaunch, it doesn’t seem to load the .nv file and the settings have returned to default.

I tried checking the core-options but didn’t see anything about saving dip switches. I tried saving the game configuration file in the core options but that had no affect.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.