Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie PIFBA (FBA) mapping AXIS controls

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    smileybob
    Participant

I have a Madcatz fightpad for xbox360 that has 6 buttons excluding the shoulders(ideal for fighting games). I have setup controller config files for other emulators but have got stuck with PIFBA.
    In final burn alpha All the buttons are mapped as I wanted eg. top three buttons are punch soft to hard (from left to right) and the bottom buttons are kicks, again soft to hard, the only problem is that one of the buttons is unfortunately an Axis button.
    Is there a way to set triggers as buttons with the driver that retropie uses, if this was the case and I knew where the driver is loaded from then I could edit the command to change this? or maybe a command could be built into retropie to switch this function on and off?
    Is this something that the PIFBA creator could add to allow axis buttons in the fba2x.cfg file? If so I will contact him/her

Thanks in advance

smileybob

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.