Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    deadpooldaher
    Participant

Hey guy… pgm games and sega games like spider-man and golden axe 2 works on mame or FBA? if yes… whats mame/fba version do you recomend? tanks!

deadpooldaher
    Participant

nobody?

robertybob
    Participant

Whats a PGM game?

redhalo
    Participant

A quick google search shows people having trouble getting those two games to run at full speed or at all. It may be user error though, using the wrong romset or something. Best bet is to try it yourself assuming you have a pi.

deadpooldaher
    Participant

Pgm roms like knights of valour 2 series… spider man and golden axe 2 works on mame? Version? Or does it works on fba?

kitchuk
    Participant

IGS/PGS games work with the FBA-Next libretro core. You have to bake sure the IGS and PGM bios zip files are in the same directory as the roms.

charco
    Participant

Nice! I will definitely be adding the PGM games to my ROMS :)

kitchuk
    Participant

While they do work, there are some sound issue with Demon Front. I’ve not tested all the other PGS games yet. On a side note, FBA-Next fixes all sound issues with Neo Geo games.

deadpooldaher
    Participant

I’ve tried knights of valor and works fine… but sega modeler not… i’ve tried thw two core but dosent starts… sega modeler has great games like spider-man arcade game and golden axe 2 revenge of death adder… this emu use bios? i cant find a expecific bios for this…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.