Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    deaftolight
    Participant

So the old 1.x themes are all incompatible with the new way the XMLs are supposed to be formatted, correct? Hurtaut’s theme was really cool, but I won’t be able to use it unless I figure out how to transpose it into the new format and go through all the XMLs, is that correct?

I have yet to see a theme other than Simple. Has anybody found or made any yet?

InsecureSpike
    Participant

I’m in the process of creating one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doctorpenguin
    Participant

Can you mention or write a short guide for this? would love to make a south-park and a boing-boing edition

InsecureSpike
    Participant

yup will do as soon as I figure the most of it out I will, although, on Aloshe’s GitHub main page there’s a kinda explanation of the make up of it, and I’ve messaged Nils to see if he can give me some guidance

InsecureSpike
    Participant

ok, i have it, as long as Florian is ok with it, i’ll port the theme/skin over

deaftolight
    Participant

Do you have a link to it?

petrockblog
    Keymaster

[quote=17267]ok, i have it, as long as Florian is ok with it, i’ll port the theme/skin over[/quote]
    Sure, this is ok for me! I would add the theme whenever it is available from you then.

InsecureSpike
    Participant

ok, great! I’ll hopefully start it sometime this week, as I need to set up again as I corrupted my usb today,

InsecureSpike
    Participant

hi Florian, do you have any more art work you used for the theme?

deaftolight
    Participant

Can’t wait to see this. As far as I know there is no 2.x theme other than simple. Looking forward to it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

New to this site/forums, did this 2.x skin end up being completed or is it just somewhere I haven’t managed to find?

On a side note, I am having no luck getting ANY themes to work, just white background and system names (nes, snes)

InsecureSpike
    Participant

none of the old themes work, I have a few themes on the go currently, 3 of my own and the remix of Florian’s, but sorry to say they will appear when ready, sorry, I can’t be anymore help

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s perfect Spike! I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t just missing out on all the goodness. Can’t wait to see what you’ve got cooking. Might put some of my own graphic designer experience into a theme.

dalecoop
    Participant

How is this remix of Florian’s theme going ?
    I am interested in it, too.

Thanks for the work.

++
    dale

ceuse
    Participant

Still no news/themes? :-( the rom view page is just so boring and ugly

neoshade
    Participant

I’d also be very interested in seeing Florian’s theme updated for 2.x. I briefly looked into performing the conversion myself, but couldn’t quite get my head around it. Would really love to hear how the update is going.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Emulation Station Themes’ is closed to new topics and replies.