Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    supergamepi
    Participant

Hi everybody!

I have recently purchased an rtl8188cus based wifi adapter but the new automatic retropie setup menu doesn’t show any wireless networks.. I have correctly installed drivers for the adapter since it is showing up as wlan0 in the ifconfig -a menu. But I can’t seem to find any networks or to connect to any networks. The networks are in proximity and my phone and laptop have no trouble picking up a signal whatsoever.

I have also tried to manually connect to wifi via /etc/network/interfaces but is won’t connect..

Please help!

Thanks,

SuperGamePi
    (SuperGamePi project under construction, follow me on @supergamepi on instagram for visual updates)

lunchbox
    Participant

When you’re on the page where it should show you your wireless connections could you open the prefs and verify that your Wireless Interface is wlan0
    If not, go ahead an add that and you should be good to go.

supergamepi
    Participant

When I press P nothing happens.. the only key that seems to repsond to my input is the H key for help, as this opens the help menu. and the about menu A..

Any suggestions?

supergamepi
    Participant

Owh I had to press SHIFT!! It works now! Thanks for the help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.