Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie No option to configure joypad in Retroarchinput, only keyboard

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    freelancepolice
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve updated to the latest retropie from 2.x to 3.3. I understand with the new autoconfig from ES that I need to do some tinkering with the Retroarch cfg for my 8bitdo Nes30Pro. However when I come to use the retropie setup menu, in the retroarchinput option it doesn’t give me the option to configure a joypad. It just gives me two keyboard options. My gamepad works fine in ES and it’s not detecting it as a keyboard. Anyone come across this before? I’d rather not do a clean install.a

Nima
    Participant

hi . they removed it
    it can config by retroarch gui now

Omnija
    Participant

I was also disappointed in seeing this happen, considering a lot of users tend to have multiple types of controllers. It also made configurations painless and easy to rebind for w.e reason especially since ES configuration never properly binded with retroarch.

herbfargus

Retroarch removed it, not retropie. It was merged into the RGUI and functions essentially the same way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.