Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    thapharm
    Participant

Hey guys! Glad to be a part of this great community! Quick question, why won’t specificaly my Mario 64 game save? My snes games save and so do my others but not my Nintendo 64. Any ideas? Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,
    what form of saving are you trying to use, because (from what i have heard) N64 Emulation is still in the alpha stages, so you cant save state like you can in SNES/NES/PSX by mapping extra controls etc…
    If you are trying to save from inside the game (And it is only this one ROM that you cant save in-game like you could on an original console, for example link games can save and load files properly) make sure your game file isn’t corrupted / have a bad ROM
    Any questions, please ask!
    Aj

thapharm
    Participant

Hi thanks for the reply…. This is me just trying to use the in game save in Mario 64. It kinda sucked because I played it for like 3 hours before I realized the game wasnt being saved. So I would save in game and if I exited out to the retropie dashboard and re launched the game it there are no saved game slots…. Can anyone else test out if they can save their Mario 64 game?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey,
    Il go give it a try now
    Aj.

thapharm
    Participant

Ok cool… Let me know what you find out

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.