Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    spaceinvader
    Participant

Hi.

I was trying to build an arcade cabinet with a CRT TV, but as the CRTs I have are all with low quality image, I’ve decided to use a LCD using shaders to get scanlines and the curve shape of the CRT.

I think for this purpose I need to use Retroarch, but I do not know whether it is available for the systems I want (arcade classics, 1990’s and earlier, zx spectrum and pc games).

I have already tried Retroarch with mame, but when using mame4all the games start directly, using Retroarch, the games start with a warning screen. Is it posible to bypass this screen?

Scott Nath
    Participant

I am having the same issue. I’ve tried with RetroPie beta3 and beta 4 and all the mame4-all games start with the warning screen.

From what I see, this screen should be going away after the first time viewed for each game, but it’s not. Been searching for a while for the solution.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Scott

Scott Nath
    Participant

Tried an issue at RetroPie GitHub:
    https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/issues/881
    but the issue got closed without a resolution.

Have given up trying. (8+ hours of scouring the internet and trying every option out there does that)

Hope that retropie allows this feature in the future. emulationstation is too rigid in design for my purposes.

I need something with all games on one screen, with no other options for a user to pick at all. Just a basic up/down and select for games. I can show the emulator as data next to gamename/pic/etc – I don’t need different screens for different emulators. Too much choice is a bad thing sometimes and turns off users.

-scott

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.