Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GameRockeR
    Participant

Hi, just to inform to all of you NES lovers that Nestopia works like a charm in Retropie. I tested some .nes roms and famicom disk images .fds and everything runs fine. This libretro core should be added as working, no as an experimental emulator. Nestopia is more accurate than fceumm (port of fceultra) in so many departures (better cpu timings, almost perfect fds extra chip sound, etc), I’m so glad it’s now available for our Pi’s :)
    Btw I still prefer to play with my old crt tv rather than my lcd just for nostalgic purposes, and yeah, mi Pi is mounted on a Gamecube shell :p

ovitz
    Participant

How do I change the controls for nestopia? Thanks!!

GameRockeR
    Participant

Hi! edit the retroarch.cfg file to your liking and use it as global config to all emulators or individual ones.

buchos
    Participant

That is awesome news. I tried installing it from the experimental emulator and I could not get it installed. Is there a way to make a mother way to do it.

Here is a link to the forum post with a pic of the error message I got after I tried to install.

Adding an Emulator To retropie/emulationstation

GameRockeR
    Participant

I installed on a rpi1 just make sure your split memory is set for compiling

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.