Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Nes30 pro mame4all no dpad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    VGMonkey
    Participant

I have jumped back into retropie after getting a nes30 pro controller for my birthday,
    I have managed to set it up fine with the frontend and all lr emulators but mame4all don’t recognising the dpad, but the analogue sticks and buttons can be used.

Lr-imame4all works but the games are slower and the samples are not recognised for donkey Kong etc.

Is there a way to get the dpad to be recognised?

Edit. Sorry its an original raspberry pi B, with the latest retropie build on it.

Double edit. I searched a different way and found people have the same issue with Bluetooth 360 controllers and the way they use hat for the dpad controls
    Was that ever resolved?

yabeweb
    Participant

I cannot get it to work at all, when i boot retropie it says 0 controller found, how did you manage to make retropie see it?

VGMonkey
    Participant

I used the guide at link
    I had troubles until I updated my nes30pro to the latest firmware then followed the guide and it nkw works wonderful in all lr emulator.

yabeweb
    Participant

Thank you for the link will try that :D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.