Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t get NeoGeo full screen to stay, I hit F1 and turn off “forced aspect ratio” and make sure settings are saved on exit. Turn Pi back on and settings are lost, driving me mad! Using Retropie 3.1

I have also just turn off “forced aspect ratio” and selected “save new config” and it saved a file called fba_libretro.cfg in opt/retropie/configs/neogeo so I renamed it to retroarch.cfg and loaded Negeo again then a game and it’s not full screen again. Did I miss something?

If I go into load configureation it says directory not found.

Surely there is an easy way to set this!

cyborguk
    Participant

Just set the line video_aspect_ratio = “1.333333” instead of “-1.000000” in the retroarch.cfg file in the neogeo folder and it is better but still a small black border at the top and bottom.

Floob

This may help show how those files work

g0nz0uk
    Participant

Floob what a great video, I will try this too as I have had issues. Does this site have links to your videos as it would help so many people out and save time? Apologies if it does and I haven’t seen them.

Would be nice to have a video central hub on here to configure all the emulators for new starters, I had some issues with the C64 and Amiga emulators and full screen mode and by trial and error got them working, well almost.

Also how did you remote onto ES from your Pc?

Once again keep up the great work it is appreciated.

herbfargus

Floob does make great videos. The wiki is also a great resource (many of the pages have links to floobs videos): https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki

also btw floob doesnt remote in, he has an hdmi capture card which records whats on his television.

g0nz0uk
    Participant

They are so helpful, a picture paints a thousand words.

I’ve subscribed to his channel – search if he has done any advanced C64/Amiga ones :P

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.