Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

enjoying the blazingly fast lr-fbanext build and it runs NeoGeo games REALLY well but I was wondering it there was a way to switch from MVS (Arcade) to AES (home console).

The results I found mostly point to either altering the bios file (which I would have no idea how to do) or entering some FBA menu and changing it there, but I cannot figure out how to get in there.

Any ideas? Some games (mostly the fighting/puzzle games) really work better in AES mode with 2 players.

Floob

Havent tried this one yet, but as its lr- can you hold select and press x to bring up the RGUI menu – then check the core options?

shoothere
    Participant

As per usual you were completely right Mr. Floob.

Pressing Select (Coin) + X (Top button) brought up the RetroArch Menu, under Quick Menu in the Core Settings, there was the option I was looking for!

Found a whole lot of other interesting stuff in there as well!

Thanx again!

charco
    Participant

Nice. If you have the UNIBIOS you can use all sorts of cheats and stuff for each Neo Geo game too :)

redhalo
    Participant

[quote=108057]As per usual you were completely right Mr. Floob.

Pressing Select (Coin) + X (Top button) brought up the RetroArch Menu, under Quick Menu in the Core Settings, there was the option I was looking for!

Found a whole lot of other interesting stuff in there as well!

Thanx again!

[/quote]

Is that working for you? I tried switching to aes and it crashes back the ES for me.

edit: Figured it out. My copy of neogeo.zip needed aes-bios.bin to be added to it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.