Homepage Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! N64 – Pulling my hair out!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zanie420
    Participant

I cannot get any roms to run under any of the N64 emulators, including the experimental testing builds. I am at my wits end. Please someone help. I KNOW I had it working at before.

I start the rom from the list and it cycles back to the list. I check /tmp/runcommand.log, but it is empty. Is there any log output I am missing that may tell me what the hell is going on?

I have tested the roms on PC and the work fine…

gutossn
    Participant

What’s version of Retropie you are using? I’m use 2.6 and the Mupen64Plus works great! Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Diddy Kong Racing and Star Fox running fine! Both ROMs are USA version.

Anonymous
    Inactive

[quote=103002]What’s version of Retropie you are using? I’m use 2.6 and the Mupen64Plus works great! Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Diddy Kong Racing and Star Fox running fine! Both ROMs are USA version.

[/quote]

I am also running 2.6 and Mupen64Plus and have similar experience except when using 4 controllers on those exact games too.

choccyhobnob
    Participant

My first guess is that you have the rom zipped, try unzipping it

I’m on 3.0 one of us should be able to help you out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.