Homepage Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! N64 Emulators not carrying over retroarch controllers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jwingo
    Participant

This might be a really stupid question, and if so, please give me a link to learn more, but I have been experimenting with the N64 Emulators and have found the files that show which ones seem to work great with each rom and am kind of impressed so far. Although, I have noticed that when I change an emulator to one that works better for that rom, it no longer shows my configured controller from RetroArch and there seems to be no way to us or exit the rom. The only one that shows my controller’s configuration is the Mupen64plus. Am I missing something really dumb here?

Thanks in advance

herbfargus

https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Nintendo-64

There’s only one retroarch emulator for the n64. The rest have their own configs as detailed in the wiki listed above.

jwingo
    Participant

I must be missing something. Then why, when I change emulators does the controller not register and work at all?

herbfargus

You should watch floobs video linked on the wiki page- it details how to manually configure your controls for the n64.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.