Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Peoples Projects My RetroTable

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    karloss
    Participant

Its almost finished, but for now, just a preview.

Jonathan Lundström
    Participant

Looks really nice so far, looking forward to seeing the completed build. Keep us posted, and I’d recommend creating a Flickr set or similar.

karloss
    Participant

Hey Jon, they are up on flickr, just not ready to share them all yet :) its not fully finished, and I don’t wanna show off until it is…

Thinking of making a build log, kinda should have done it at the start really though…

karloss
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I have started to write up a blog post about my RetroTable, you can read the first post

Let me know what you think, I do plan to do some more posts about my Pi’s configuration in relation to Overclocking and stuff (what are your overclock settings?)

As I have said, Its not finished yet..

Let me know what you think.

Karloss

Jonathan Lundström
    Participant

Hey!

Where can I find the link to your blog post? :)
    As for overclock settings, I’m currently running on Medium 900Mhz.
    I’m considering updating to 950/1000 in hopes of getting better PSX playback.

karloss
    Participant
    karloss
    Participant

Hey mate, I have probably 98% perfect psx playback, will share my config.txt file as I have overclocked core/gpu/arm and orvervolted as well..

Jonathan Lundström
    Participant

Thanks!

A question for you, what did you use to allow overwriting the sound to the headphones instead of the USB speakers. I too have a pair of USB speakers connected to my 7-port powered hub. I’m going to mount an analog audio jack on the front of the table but I don’t know how to reroute the sound and disable the speakers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Jonathan Lundström
    Participant

Oh, and also.. how did you overwrite the HDMI output? I’ve been planning to do the same but never figured out a clever way to do it!

karloss
    Participant

Hey Jon,

I have my Pi overclocked at 1050mhz, will post my settings later.

I used one of these for the sound – 3.5mm Switched Socket I used a phono extender form the pi and cut the other end off, wired that to this jack, and also my speakers to this jack, so when unplugged it goes to speakers, when headphones plugged, it goes to them..

for the HDMI, I used this Here it allows mounting on the outside of the table and plugging into the Pi, so if my HDMI is plugged in and I turn on Pi, it will goto HDMI, if I unplug, it will goto the two internal screens.

hope that helps

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Peoples Projects’ is closed to new topics and replies.