Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    iseeall
    Participant

Good Morning,
    I was wondering if anyone has tried to do this.

I have a retropie configured with an arcade controller wired to the gpio. But I also have 2 usb nes controllers and was considering adding some xbox 360 controllers.

Is there anyway to be able to pick which controller will be player 1 player 2 at game time?

For instance, lets say I am playing streetfighter and I am using the arcade stick. But my buddy wants to use the 360 controller as player 2. or maybe we are playing something like contra and just want to use the nes controllers for old school.

Is it possible to dynamically select player 1 player 2 ect? maybe by who presses start first?

Jason

neighbourhoodnerd
    Participant

This is not possible as far as I know. However, with retroarch emulators you can set up a different config per system. This means that if you prefer your Arcade Controller for, say, PSX, but your 360 for SNES, you can specify which controller gets assigned Player 1 buttons differently for each system.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.