Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Modify the Retropie menu interface, fonts etc?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kraken0667
    Participant

Hello

Two questions:

I run a Retropie 3.0 system on a tiny 3.5″ LCD, and the small font size makes the game lists hard to read. Is there a simple way to change the font size?

Is there a way to remove the menu symbols down in the left corner(MENU, SELECT & CHOOSE)?

dankcushions
    Participant

1) yep! that’s emulation station, but it has a theming system. press start when it’s loaded and go to UI settings, and you can select the theme there. you can download new themes in the retropie-setup menu, but i imagine you’ll have to amend the existing for your needs. i thought there was some online help about how to create themes but i can’t find it :( there’s a theme forum here and people have created some really nice ones, so hopefully someone can help @ https://www.petrockblock.com/forums/forum/retropie-project-forum/emulation-station-2-x-themes/

2) there’s an option in the es start menu options > UI settings > ‘on-screen help’ – i think if you turn it off it gets rid of that stuff?

kraken0667
    Participant

Perfect, thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.