Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Missing Graphics in Snes Emulation (Back to the Future)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    steviedee21
    Participant

So, if I play “Super Back to the Future Part 2” on the snes, I am missing graphics, specifically on the intro cut scene. The bit where the delorean should fly into the distance then back towards the screen, some really nice sprite scaling. The sprite just isn’t there. This doesn’t affect game play at all but I worry that if I’m missing graphics in a game where I know what should be there, am i missing graphics in other games that I don’t know about? Has anyone else had this issue and I there a workaround for it? Ive tried all 3 snes emulators on the current 2.5.0 image all with the same result, yet it works fine on the PC versions of those same emulators.

steviedee21
    Participant

Has no one else had this problem?

noobian
    Participant

I had the same problem with street fighter alpha and star ocean for snes…the intro and logos were completely glitchy…however they worked fine on my pc using Zsnes….dont know why…maybe try downloading the ROM from an different source and check????

GameRockeR
    Participant

Try using snes9x-rpi instead. Pocket snes is very inaccurate, you can tell just by playing super mario kart (no position number on screen).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.