Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Splash screens Minimalistic Splash Video

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MRKane
    Participant

So I’ve been trying to make a splash video that ties in with the Emulationstation loading screen so that it’ll do an interesting start and then fallback (as seamlessly as possible) to the base loading screen. Due to not having much software at present this whole thing was done in Blender 3D, and the sound in the background is taken shamelessly from the Playstation consoles which I’ve always felt had the better start videos.

The problem I’ve run into is that the video doesn’t quite feel “complete” (timing? elements? suggestions welcome!) and I can’t seem to get it to “fill” the screen in the same way that the static loading screen does.

Also where should I upload this least anyone were to want it?

MRKane
    Participant

So I’ve a question pertaining to the OMXPlayer – I’ve been trying to get it playing in fullscreen stretched, but it keeps complaining that the “–aspect-mode” is an unrecognised command. Anyone got any ideas here please?

MRKane
    Participant

As a quick update:
    Once I managed to find the correct keyboard layout and actually pipe the help log on the splash screen player I then found out that the aspect mode isn’t supported on the build used. Resolved by using the “win” option :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Splash screens’ is closed to new topics and replies.