Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey all,

Been playing around with 3.0b4 and it is working great! Most of my rom sets and in 7z and are merged with the GOOD tools. Does anybody have any tips on how to best “export” these to the Pi, or is there any future update planned for the emulators to scan and recognize the merged ZIP files and extract what is needed to run?

Thanks in advance!
    dave

wayoutwest
    Participant

Shameless bump – surely i am not the only one with GOOD sets in 7Z format that is trying to keep things simple. Just installed 3.0 final and want to get my rom folders organized. Thanks!!

ronoh55
    Participant

I used the no-intro sets personally and just unzipped everything down to the rom file. For something like the Rpi GOODsets are kinda a waste of space. (and a waste of space in general imo, who needs all those versions that don’t/barely work?) Since they are so much bigger, idk if/when they will be supported. Sorry I can’t be more help

sselph
    Participant

You can use good tools to get only good roms out and move them to a directory sorted by region. I forget the command flags but there is a help with something like /? or -h

wayoutwest
    Participant

thanks guys – i’ll work with the good tools to extract the ones I want.

cheers,
    dave

clintwelbar
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.