Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Mame4All + wiimote and retroarch.cfg

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    godbeat

Hi!

I have a weird problem (al least it seems to me)

I configured WIIMote with phyton, wminput, retroarch.cfg for all, etc, etc… menus are working, i tried some emulators like GBA o SNES with his own retroarch.cfg and key configuration and are working too.

I tried to use Mame4All (default on Retropie image) to play some Mame roms. The emulator works ok but the keyboard or wiimote doesn’t respond, i can’t reconfigure it

If i delete or rename /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg, Mame4all works ok, but the other emulators no.

I try to configure Mame4All from the command on /.emulationsation/es_systems.cfg but no have a config like the libreto ones. Imame4all or Pifba (the other alternatives) won’t work well.

Any idea what is happening?

godbeat

i think i found a solution

i deleted the mame cfg directory content and recreated it again. Ppush tab when you are in game (on mame) and reconfigure the controls.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.