Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie MAME recognises Qanba N1 buttons but not joystick

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    frezbag
    Participant

Hi all and thank you very much for reading!

I bought a Qanba N1 to play on my raspberry pie 2. I followed floob’s videos (thanks a LOT for these!) and managed to configure it for retroarch just fine.

The problem I have is with MAME. When I use the configuration options by pressing TAB, I get it to recognise the buttons, but not the stick. I don’t have this problem with my iBuffalo, strangely enough.

Any hints on how to get the Qanba to work? Any help would be much appreciated. I’m quite new to this, so please let me know whether you need more information.

All the best,

Frez

nolageek
    Participant

I got mine working after a few tries in the Global options screen. Still want to tweak it a bit so I can play games without using the keyboard to insert quarters, etc..

frezbag
    Participant

Hi Nolageek,

thanks a ton for your response!

I installed the newest version of Retropie (RC1) and it still doesn’t work for me. Could you please let me know what exactly you did? My problem is that from within the MAME (mame4all to be precise) options menu that you access with the tab button, the joystick doesn’t get create any response. The buttons of the Qanba N1 work and so does the iBuffalo.

Again, any hints will be greatly appreciated!

Best,

Frez

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.