- patrickmParticipant05/20/2015 at 03:22Post count: 171
I had a crash that wiped out my file system so I need to reinstall everything today (may 19).
I started with a fresh sd card and reinstalled everything. Now, several things aren’t working right. This crash happened right after I had gotten everything configured and working perfectly :(
Lol. So, to summarize, here is a list of issues I’m having with the latest versions of everything downloaded by the retropie script:
1. picodrive: doing some weird crop overscan hack. This is making it impossible to get fullscreen at 5x scale without cropping off too much of the picture. It’s also making it impossible to get integer scaling at resolutions above 640×480. This has been an issue for a while and I think it’s a core problem.
2. Genesis plus GX. Altering the resolution in videomodes.cfg causes a black screen, but game audio can still be heard. You have to clear videomodes.cfg and then it will work again, but this means playing in the (incorrect) default resolution of 640×480. Basically, it’s not changing video modes properly.
3. overlays cause cores to crash. There is a problem with “path to overlay,” which causes cores to crash when it is set. Overlays can be set within RA but will crash if they are saved within the config. I’m noticing this with SNES9x and Nestopia.
I think 2 and 3 are relating to the retropie script / setup utility.patrickmParticipant05/20/2015 at 20:19Post count: 171
Bump. Need someone to confirm the existence of problems 2 and 3 above.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.