Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Logitech F310 controller: can't assign control to top right trigger

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xavior
    Participant

So I bought two Logitech F310 controllers because I read these were simply plug & play on Retropie 3.0. However, when assigning buttons to the controller, I’m unable to assign the top right trigger as right top button. It simply doens’t recognize the input and skips this button after 3 seconds.
    Strangly, if assign another button to top right, I can assign the top right trigger to another control. It says Axis 5 then for that control.
    Anyone faced a similar problem with this controller?

momaw27
    Participant

Yep, I have the same issue. But I have not figured out why it happens.

xavior
    Participant

Hi, I have a solution: just configure the buttons like you normally do, but when you get to the “OK” button, press d-pad up until you get to the missing button, press A, and try again.

This worked for me!

momaw27
    Participant

Nice! Thank you!!!

herbfargus

[quote=104784]Hi, I have a solution: just configure the buttons like you normally do, but when you get to the “OK” button, press d-pad up until you get to the missing button, press A, and try again.

This worked for me!

[/quote]

I can also say that this worked great for me! Thanks for the tip!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.