Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project libretro-gambatte error + 4-Button Reset?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    d4rk1
    Participant

Hello, dear people from the RetroPie-Project.
    I’m running into a problem, when I try to run GB or GBC games.
    To be precise, the following occurs:

root@raspberrypi:/opt/retropie/emulators/RetroArch/installdir/bin# ./retroarch -L ../../../../emulatorcores/gambatte-libretro/libgambatte/gambatte_libretro.so ../../../../../../home/pi/RetroPie/roms/gb/Tetris.gb
    Plain ROM loaded.
    cgb: 0
    rambanks: 0
    rombanks: 0
    retroarch: src/mem/cartridge.cpp:95: gambatte::Cartridgetype gambatte::cartridge Type(unsigned int): Assertion [Here would be a grave accent, but that would break the code-tag.]
    headerByte0x147 < sizeof(typeLut)' failed.
    Aborted

I’ve tried to reinstall RetroPie with the All-in-one-image multiple times and updated it but nothing seems to help. Why does this error occur and how can I fix it? :(
    SNES, NES and GBA are working fine, btw.
    Please answer me if you need additional information from me, regarding this problem.

———–

And I’m having another little problem. I’m using a cheap USB SNES-Controller and want to reset back to Emulationstation like I used to on a real SNES, via the Button combo L+R+START+SELECT. Is there any way to achieve this, or will RetroPie only allow for a two-button combo (like START+SELECT)?

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

d4rk1
    Participant

Okay, so I was able to get Gameboy Roms to run. Seems like my games were defective, even though remaining playable in flashcarts and on my pc.

But still the problem with the 4-Button-Combo Exit persists. Is there any way to get this to work?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.