Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Less than 48 hours to get Mortal Combat controller to work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    noinfo
    Participant

I have one of these picture. I am running the latest image of RetroPie on a raspberry pi 2b. I plug this thing and it is detected as a generic xbox 360 controller. I go through the setup but it doesn’t have a dpad. I have tried to set the dpad as buttons and the stick as the left analog stick, I have tried setting it up twice and manually copying in settings to the es_input.cfg file in ~/.emulationstation/ directory. Most of the stuff I have found online seems out of date because it looks the file locations have changed. No matter what I do I can not get MAME to recognize the stick. If I plug in my PS4 controller no problems. I have 48 hours to decide if I am going to keep this controller or I am out $80. Can anyone help me out?

noinfo
    Participant

I just found out I can press TAB and manually set the controls but was hoping for a real solution… anyone?

noinfo
    Participant

and that works in advanced mame but not mame4all. Help?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.